Roasted grapefruit? This is a common treat in Costa Rica! The baking process helps remove some of the sourness of the fruit and results in a tangy, sweet, and warm snack! Grapefruit is a great source of vitamin C! Try boosting your immune system today with a roasted grapefruit!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 grapefruit
- 2-3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Wash and cut grapefruit into quarters.
- Cut each quarter into segments, leaving peel intact.
- Place onto baking sheet.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon onto grapefruit.
- Broil for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve warm!