COVID-19 Veteran ResourcesDOWNLOAD
August 24, 2020 - Author: MSU Extension
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS (VA) RESOURCES
- My HealtheVet — Use this safe and secure way to communicate with your health care team online.
- VA Telehealth — Use your computer or phone to connect virtually with VA providers.
- MeetUpEatUp Map — Use this map to find a site near you where your school-aged children can get free lunches.
- SNAP-Outreach at the Food Bank Council of Michigan—Get help finding a food pantry and applying for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits.
- Unemployment Benefits—Use the Michigan Web Account Manager to file and manage unemployment insurance claims.
- Comcast Internet Essentials Program—Apply for high-speed internet. The first two months are free for new customers.
- MSU Extension Events — Search all MSU Extension programming being offered, everything from health programs to educational activities. Most programming has been updated to an online format during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- MSU Extension Remote Learning and Resources—Explore learning and resources ranging from personal budgeting articles to activities for your children.
- MSU Heroes to Hives—Learn beginning beekeeping skills through this MSU program.
- MSU Pollinator Champions Course —Learn about how you and your family can support the health and well-being of Michigan’s pollinators through this free educational course (you can become a certified Pollinator Champion for a small fee).
- University of Maryland Online Resources—Delve into these helpful and educational resources you can use at home with your children. For more information about MSU Extension, explore extension.msu.edu.