Fruit Crop Pest Management
June 11, 2012
- MSU manual number: E-2891
- Prepared by: Erica Jenkins and Rebecca Hines, MSU Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Prepares you for: Michigan Category 1C exam on fruit crop pest management
- Date New: October 2003
- Size: 118 pages printed copy; PDF format 6.4 Mb
- Cost & availability: $13 or free online. Printed copies can be purchased from the National Pesticide Safety Education Center. The complete text of this manual is also available in a PDF format at no charge by accessing the chapters shown below. Note that the printed manual includes color photographs not found in the PDF version.
Fruit Crop Pest Management E-2891
- Whole Manual
- Contents and Introduction
- Chapter 1 Integrated Pest Management
- Chapter 2 Minimizing Pesticide Impact
- Chapter 3 Application Equipment
- Chapter 4 Spraying Fruit
- Chapter 5 Insect Management
- Chapter 6 Weed Management
- Chapter 7 Disease Management
- Chapter 8 Nematode Management
- Chapter 9 Vertebrate Management
- APPENDICES: Answers, Conversion Tables, Glossary, Bibliography, Color Photos.
Sharing our bulletins with other states. The MSU Pesticide Education Program generally allows free use of information in our bulletins in government and Extension publications. However, we ask that you contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 517-432-7392 for written permission, and include appropriate citations.