FSG May 2018 Quarterly Updates issue is released
June 1, 2018
May 2018 FSG Quarterly Updates
- FSG Faculty Meets with Akin Adesina, President of the African Development Bank, 2017 World Food Prize Laureate.
- MSU CANR Dean Hendrick Visits Tanzania
- Thomas Jayne will be made an AAEA Fellow, at the AAEA Annual Meeting, August 5–7, 2018
- Youth for Growth, A New Report by F. K. Yeboah, supported by the Chicago Council for Global Affairs
- “Let Them Eat Carp: Fish Farms Are Helping to Fight Hunger,” Ben Belton, in The Conversation
- FSG Faculty T. Jayne leads special issue of the Journal of Development Studies
- What’s a Value Chain?
- FSG's Website New Look: https://www.canr.msu.edu/fsg/
Publications and presentations lists
- FSG Publications, February 1–April 30, 2018
- FSG Presentations, February 1–April 30, 2018
- FSP Publications and Presentations, February 1–April 30, 2018
- Additional Presentations and Publications for the February 2018 Quarterly Updates (October 1, 2017–February 28, 2018 period)