How to Participate in the Zoning Process for Special Use Permits (including administrative PUD)


May 31, 2016 - Author: Kurt Schindler

A series of three flyers designed to help a neighborhood association, citizen group or other member of the public to be more effective in presenting information at a zoning hearing.  The flyer can be used for distribution by an Extension Office and can be used by local government to enclose with notices of a proposed zoning permit, appeal/variance, and amendment.  Same document in Spanish: Cómo participar en el proceso de zonificación - Permisos para usos especiales (unidad de planeacion y desarrollo, inclusa).   


Related Topic Areas

Community, Planning

Accessibility Questions:

For questions about accessibility and/or if you need additional accommodations for a specific document, please send an email to ANR Communications & Marketing at