Together We Can Curriculum
January 16, 2015
Introduction, Goals, Topics, Lesson Objectives and Learning Activities
- Relationships: Who is in my Family?
- Relationship Skills: What is a Strong Family?
- Relationships: What is an Intentional Family?
- Parenting Together
- Fathers and Mothers
- Building Friendships: Positive Strokes
- Building Friendships: Avoid Discounting
- Building Friendships: Listening Skills
- Listening to Face, Voice, and Body
- Managing my Stress
- Managing Conflict: Escalating and De-Escalating
- What a Child Needs
- Obtaining Child Support for your Children
- Overcoming the Barriers to Paying Child Support
- Making the most of Parenting Time
- The Way I Manage Money
- Tracking Expenses and Paying Bills
- A Healthy Marriage is Good For Your Health
- What are the Barriers to a Healthy Marriage?
- Is Marriage in our Future?
- Becoming a Step Family