Vertebrate Pest Management
June 15, 2012
- MSU manual number: E-2050
- Prepared by: MSU Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Prepares you for: Michigan Category 7D exam on vertebrate pest management
- Date New: October 1999
- Size: 102 pages, printed copy; PDF format, 2.04 Mb
- Cost & availability: $10.70 or free online. Printed copies can be purchased from the National Pesticide Safety Education Center. The complete text of this manual is also available in a PDF format at no charge by accessing the chapters shown below. Note that the printed manual includes color photographs not found in the PDF version.
Vertebrate Pest Management, Category 7D, A Guide for Commercial Applicators
- Whole Manual, minus Appendix G Contents
- Chapter 1: Legalities of vertebrate pest management
- Chapter 2: Birds
- Chapter 3: Domestic rodents
- Chapter 4: Wild rodents
- Chapter 5: Other vertebrate pests
- Appendix A: answers to chapters' study-questions
- Appendices: Note - Appendix G, Common Vertebrate Pests color photo section is not included in the online version.
Sharing our bulletins with other states. The MSU Pesticide Education Program generally allows free use of information in our bulletins in government and Extension publications. However, we ask that you contact our office at email@example.com or at 517-432-7392 for written permission, and include appropriate citations.