What a Dime Can Do: Impacts of Michigan’s 10 Cents a Meal Program - Michigan Farm to Institution Network Virtual Network Meeting
10 Cents a Meal is a state-funded program designed to support Michigan’s local food system, build farm to school partnerships, and provide education for child nutrition. In this meeting, you’ll learn about the impacts of 10 Cents a Meal in its pilot years (2016-2019) as speakers share results from the new What a Dime Can Do evaluation report.
- Wendy Crowley, Office of Health and Nutrition Services, Michigan Department of Education
- Jan Delatorre, Michigan Health Endowment Fund
- Elissa Trumbull, Evaluation Consultant
- Kathryn Colasanti, University of Michigan Program Evaluation Group, and
- Colleen Matts, MFIN Coordinator and MSU Center for Regional Food Systems