Annie's Sustainable Agriculture Scholarship Program
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
Annie's scholarship program assists undergraduate and graduate students pursuing studies in Sustainable and Organic Agriculture.
- Undergraduate applicants must be enrolled at an accredited higher education institution in the U.S.A as a full-time student for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Graduate applicants must be enrolled at an accredited higher education institution in the U.S.A and enrolled for at least 9 credits for the Fall 2020 semester.
- If awarded a scholarship, student agrees that funds will be utilized for school needs only, such as room and board, books, and tuition. Funds cannot be used as personal income.
- If awarded a scholarship, student agrees to share learnings and outcomes of supported project(s) with Annie’s and broader school community within one academic year of receiving funds. Annie’s will provide guidance on the format and delivery of these learnings at a future date.
- If awarded a scholarship, student is invited to join network of Annie’s Sustainable Agriculture Scholars and encouraged to participate in optional events and programs.
Visit Annie's Sustainable Agriculture webpage (below) for more information on this scholarship.
For more information, visit https://www.annies.com/agriculture-scholarships/.