Edward H. Lloyd and Wilbur Ellis Scholarships
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
NAICC’s Foundation for Environmental Agriculture Education (FEAE) will provide two Graduate Scholarships to be awarded to deserving graduate students in agriculture.
EDWARD H. LLOYD MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP: $3,000
Edward H. Lloyd Memorial Graduate Scholarship has been funded for $3,000 in remembrance of Edward H. Lloyd who was a founding member of the NAICC.
WILBUR ELLIS SCHOLARSHIP: $2,000
Wilbur Ellis Graduate Scholarship sponsored for $2,000 by Wilbur Ellis to help support the agriculture industry.
Please review the following Graduate Scholarship criteria before submitting the application:
- A full-time student pursuing a graduate degree in a major or discipline closely aligned to crop production, such as Soil Science, Agronomy, Entomology, Horticulture, Plant Pathology, Weed Science, or Crop Science.
- Completed an undergraduate degree.
- Submit to the Review Board the following:
- Résumé with Work History included
- Letter of reference from your major professor or other faculty advisor, and one additional letter of reference.
Submit only one Graduate Application form (found at http://thefeae.org/jensen-scholarship/) to be eligible for each of the Graduate Scholarships. Each scholarship will be awarded based on merit. The check will be awarded upon presentation of verified registration. Application deadline is December 1.