Friends of Richard F Stroud Memorial Scholarship
Application Deadline: October 20, 2018
Bayer CropScience Friends of Richard F Stroud Memorial Scholarship
- A $3,500 scholarship is offered annually to students in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- To be electable for the scholarship, the candidate must have an MSU grade point average of 3.0 or better, and have taken, or plan to take, two or more courses in the following areas:
- Food and Animal Toxicology
- Plant Pathology
- Turf Grass Pests
- Pest Management
- Weed Control
- Tree Diseases and Insects
- The candidate should have experience or anticipate gaining experience in one of the areas of study listed above which deals with a special problem, a field problem, laboratory work or a work internship. This experience is to be associated with some aspect of pest control and/or food or feed quality. Juniors and seniors are eligible to apply.
- Candidate applications will be reviewed and the final selection made by the Field Development Management of Bayer CropScience, or their designate, after consultation with MSU personnel.
- Complete applications must be received no later than midnight October 20, 2018, and may be submitted by mail to: Bayer CropScience Scholarship, c/o Academic and Student Affairs, Justin S Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Drive, Room 121, East Lansing, MI. Complete applications may also be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (place Stroud Memorial Scholarship in the subject line). For more information regarding this scholarship posting, please click here.