MSU Dept of Horticulture Graduate Office Fellowship and Victor Ray Gardener Scholarship Funds
Application Deadline: February 12, 2021
- Any Department of Horticulture graduate student is eligible. Applicants should develop a brief proposal for an activity, item, or research opportunity to enhance their graduate program, along with a detailed budget. Funds will be awarded directly to the student and, thus, should not be used for, e.g., a piece of equipment that would remain in the advisor’s lab upon completion of their program. You my also apply to cover expenses you have already incurred related to transitioning to working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Proposed budgets should not exceed $2000.
- Award decisions will be based on:
- The student making adequate progress towards completing their degree, including being in good standing with submission of program forms (Program of Study, research proposal, etc.).
- The strength of justification for how the proposed activity/equipment/etc. will enhance the student’s graduate experience.
- The appropriateness of the budget.