Independent Professional Seed Association Scholarships
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
IPSA Scholarships and Awards
The Independent Professional Seed Association is pleased to announce the opening of the scholarship period for the 2021/2022 school year. Working with the IPSA Education Committee, the IPSA Board intends to award ten $2,000 scholarships to students studying in the field of agriculture.
Both high school seniors and active college students majoring in Agriculture are encouraged to apply.
The IPSA scholarship program was created by the Myron “Ted” Asplin Family to benefit to future of agriculture by supporting and encouraging the education of future ag professionals.
The size and number of awards may vary each year, depending upon fund earnings.
- IPSA considers both high school seniors as well as active college students.
- You must be majoring in an Agriculture related degree to be considered. Non-agriculture major applicants will NOT be considered under any circumstances
- Preference is given to Agronomy and Science related fields (Agronomy, Crop, Soil, Engineering), and Business fields (Agriculture Business, Communications, Economics, Marketing). The IPSA Scholarship Program does not prioritize Animal Science or Pre Vet Majors.
- Selection will be based on a combination of academic achievement, community and agricultural involvement. All applications will be reviewed by the IPSA Scholarship Awards Committee and the Board of Directors of the Independent Professional Seed Association
- Applications must be completed in full including complete contact information with name, address, email, cell phone. Incomplete applications will be disregarded.
- Social Media handles [if applicable] are required.
- Finalists for the IPSA Scholarships must be available for a Skype based interview with the IPSA Scholarship Awards Committee
Applications are due to IPSA by March 31, and award winners will be announced in June.
Visit the IPSA Scholarship Website.
Any questions on the application or program can be directed to Todd Martin, email@example.com or Julianne Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship recipients will be required to attend the annual IPSA meeting in January to receive their award. Travel expenses will be covered.