Landscape Architecture Foundation Scholarships
Application Deadline: February 1, 2018
The Landscape Architecture Foundation is proud to offer $63,500 in scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year. Applications are due February 1, 2018.
LAF Honor Scholarship in Memory of Joe Lalli, FASLA
This prestigious $20,000 scholarship is awarded annually to a student pursuing a Master's degree in landscape architecture in the U.S. or Canada. Candidates should demonstrate commitment to some of the areas that Joe Lalli dedicated himself to, including artistic pursuits, travel, and giving back in service to one's community and profession.
Scholarships and Fellowships
The LAF offers eight different awards ranging from $2,000-$5,000. Eligible candidates are undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at colleges and universities in the U.S. and Canada. Additional requirements vary by scholarship:
- ASLA Council of Fellows Scholarships.
- ASLA-NY Designing in the Public Realm Scholarship.
- EDSA Minority Scholarship.
- GCA/Douglas Dockery Thomas Fellowship in Garden History and Design.
- Hawaii Chapter/David T. Woolsey Scholarship.
- Landscape Forms Scholarship in Memory of Peter Schaudt, FASLA.
- Rain Bird Intelligent Use of Water™ Scholarship.
- Steven G. King Play Environments Scholarship.
Since 1986, the LAF has awarded $1.25 million in scholarships to over 550 students.