Michigan Farm and Garden - Saginaw Branch
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
MICHIGAN FARM & GARDEN – SAGINAW BRANCH
RENEWABLE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
To apply for a SAGINAW BRANCH scholarship, you must:
- Be a resident of Saginaw County.
- Not be related to a member of Woman’s National Farm and Garden
- College undergraduate (sophomore, junior, senior)
- Be enrolled in a college program in the areas of environment, conservation, forestry, horticulture, nursery, wildlife management, natural resources, veterinary science (large animals), natural resources, land scape design, or a related field.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or better in areas of math and science.
- Provide a brief biological sketch: Include if you are implementing your area of studies outsidw of the classroom.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from your current academic adviser.
- Include the most recent official transcript of your grades.
- Complete this application and mail it with the items listed above to:
Mrs. Kimberly Vance, Scholarship Chairman
4347 Brookstone Dr.
Saginaw, Michigan 48603
firstname.lastname@example.org (add to your contacts)