The Irrigation Foundation Scholarship Program
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
Apply for the 2019 scholarship program
The scholarship program will:
1. Provide meaningful financial support for the education of worthy scholarship candidates.
2. Benefit the business community through better educated people.
3. Expose scholarship candidates to the ever-expanding irrigation industry.
4. Strengthen the IA through a direct link to education today.
The Irrigation Association scholarships will be awarded based on student's letter of intent, financial need, reference letters, resume and list of irrigation courses in amounts ranging from $1,000 to $2,500.
Scholarship applications are due by Feb. 15, 2020 with notification to award winners by April 1, 2020.
Please email Workforce Development Manager Nicole Preisner at email@example.com if you need assistance or have any questions.
- Must currently be enrolled (undergraduate or graduate) at a U.S. technical or vocational school, community college, university or similar institution of higher learning.
- Must have a graduation date of December 2020 or later.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Students who have not been selected in prior years as a scholarship recipient
- Must have taken or are currently enrolled in a class with an irrigation related curriculum.
- Must have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative grade point average, based on a 4.0 scale.
- Must demonstrate financial need.