Construction Management Alumni
What can you do with a CM degree?
These construction management alumni discuss what they do in their careers.
Construction Management Alumni & Industry Advisory Board
The purpose of the Construction Management Alumni & Industry Advisory Board is to:
- Unite alumni in the Construction Management Program (CM) and its predecessors (Building Construction Management, Building Construction, Residential Building, and Housing and Lumber Merchandising).
- To provide a helpful means of advisory service to the administration, faculty and CM students, by developing and updating a Strategic Plan, which incorporates direct survey input from the industry, students and faculty.
- To address the quality of the Construction Management curriculums on an annual basis and every third year the Board shall undertake a comprehensive assessment of the curriculums. The Board Chairperson shall provide written feedback to the CM program director and faculty summarizing the Board’s outcome in each case. The Board shall work with the CM program director to obtain documents necessary to conduct its reviews.
- To encourage alumni and industrial financial support for CM.
- To provide support for the Board’s Endowment Fund.
Board activities include hosting one of the best attended and well-run golf outings in the College and University each year. The outing provides the funds that allow the board to support the program by funding portions of the lab and the student competition teams. In addition, the board has paid the Student NAHB dues for the members of the SBCA for several years. The board sponsors student field trips to project sites in the area and around the region. Other activities include hosting faculty, alumni and student mixer tailgates at one or more of the home football games each year and funding special requests from the students and the program.
- Robert M. Aydukovic, president, Maryland Center for Construction Education Innovation.
- Justin Barnes, project manager, Barton Malow Company.
- Ken Bertolini, director of workforce development, Michigan Infrastructure & Transportation Association.
- Steven C. Black, quality support manager, Power Construction Company, LLC.
- Charles Bohm, assistant project manager, Power Construction Company, LLC.
- Steve Busen, senior project manager, The Christman Co.
- Clarence A. Carson, senior risk consulting engineer, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty.
- Brian Conklin, division manager, Bondy Industrial Services.
- Bill Cox, estimator, Clark Construction Co.
- Giancarlo D'Agostino, project superintendent, Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
- Chris DeHeaven, senior project manager, McCarthy Building Companies.
- Kevin Foucher, vice president, Commercial Contracting Corporation.
- Jermey Gershonowicz, vice president director of retail, Commercial Contracting Corporation.
- Melanie Goerke, project engineer, Oliver Hatcher Construction.
- Ken Gottschalk, construction planner/inspector/analyst II, MSU Infrastructure Planning and Facilities.
- Roy Gunther, project director, Alberici Constructors, Inc.
- Lisa Honaman, Midwest territory manager, Sage Glass.
- Nikki Kerchner, project manager, The Christman Co.
- Ken Krill, CM consultant, WK Krill & Associates, Inc.
- Jeff Laramie, sales/estimating, Laramie Enterprises, Inc.
- Matt Larsen, senior project manager, Wolverine Building Group.
- Steve Lorenzo, Senior project director, Barton Malow Co.
- Grant Malone, assistant project manager, Alberici Constructors, Inc.
- Pamela Mazor, project director, The Dow Chemical Co.
- Grant Mendeljian, chief estimator, Turner Construction Co.
- Tim Mrozowski, professor - emeritus, Construction Management Program.
- Michael Prochazka, project manager, The Christman Co.
- Tim Prochko, senior legal council, Tarkett Sports.
- Bristol Reynolds, The Whiting Turner Contracting Co.
- Aaron L. Rosenhaus, COO, Uniland Corporation.
- Jason Salazar, vice president of estimating, Oliver Hatcher Construction.
- Reshma Sambare, attorney at law, Miller Canfield.
- Stanley Samuel, director of construction, Wolverine Development Company.
- Mark S. Sands, PE, president, Performance Building Systems.
- Craig Schneider, project manager, The Whiting Turner Contracting Co.
- Kylie Smith, project engineer, Wade Trim.
- David Straub, COO, Mayberry Homes.
- Karen Schroeder, vice president and owner, Mayberry Homes.
- Ryan Williams, workplace strategist, Interior Environments.
- Ed Wyngal, Air Control.