Construction Management Alumni
What can you do with a CM degree?
These construction management alumni discuss what they do in their careers.
Construction Management Alumni & Industry Advisory Board
The purpose of the Construction Management Alumni & Industry Advisory Board is to:
- Unite alumni in the Construction Management Program (CM) and its predecessors (Building Construction Management, Building Construction, Residential Building, and Housing and Lumber Merchandising).
- Provide a helpful means of advisory service to the administration, faculty and CM students, by developing and updating a Strategic Plan, which incorporates direct survey input from the industry, students and faculty.
- Address the quality of the Construction Management curriculums on an annual basis and every third year the Board shall undertake a comprehensive assessment of the curriculums. The Board Chairperson shall provide written feedback to the CM program director and faculty summarizing the Board’s outcome in each case. The Board shall work with the CM program director to obtain documents necessary to conduct its reviews.
- Encourage alumni and industrial financial support for CM.
- Provide support for the Board’s Endowment Fund.
Board activities include hosting one of the best attended and well-run golf outings in the College and University each year. The outing provides the funds that allow the board to support the program by funding portions of the lab and the student competition teams. In addition, the board has paid the Student NAHB dues for the members of the SBCA for several years. The board sponsors student field trips to project sites in the area and around the region. Other activities include hosting faculty, alumni and student mixer tailgates at one or more of the home football games each year and funding special requests from the students and the program.
- Amanda Allen, Project Manager, Whiting Turner.
- Justin Barnes, Project Manager, Barton Malow Company.
- Ken Bertolini, Director of Workforce Development, Michigan Infrastructure & Transportation Association.
- Charles Bohm, Senior Project Manager, Accel Development.
- Mohak Bora, Project Manager, Graycor.
- Clarence Carson, Senior Vice President, DCS Global.
- Brian Conklin, Senior Project Manager, Alberici Constructors.
- Giancarlo D'Agostino, Chief Executive Officer, D'Agostino Development.
- Chris DeHaven, Project Director, McCarthy Building Company.
- Kevin Foucher, Vice President, Commercial Contracting Corporation.
- Coty Fournier, Chief Executive Officer, CM Consulting.
- Jeremy Gershonowicz, Vice President – Director of Retail, Sachse Construction.
- Melanie Goerke, Sustainability Consultant, HITT Contracting.
- Joe Harris, Vice President, JMB Financial Advisors.
- Andrew Holman, Vice President, Christman Constructors.
- Lisa Honaman, Midwest Territory Manager, Viracon.
- Dwight Hooks, Executive Vice President, Brinker Group.
- Michael Houston, Vice President, Bowa Construction.
- Chase Huston, Project Manager, Power Construction.
- Mark Ireland, Manager, Motor City Electric.
- Kent Jackson, Vice President, Rockford Construction.
- James Kramek, Senior Project Manager, Barton Malow.
- Kelsey Makan, Project Manager, Hensel Phelps.
- Grant Malone, Project Manager, Alberici Constructors, Inc.
- Tim Mrozowski, Professor - Emeritus, Construction Management Program.
- Stacey Nellis, Assistant Project Manager, Brinker Group.
- Kylie Potter, Project Controls Specialist, Wade Trim.
- Michael Prochazka, Senior Project Manager, The Christman Co.
- Tim Prochko, Senior Legal Council, Private Practice.
- Sean Rewold, Project Manager, Frank Rewold & Sons.
- Art Theusch, President, Collaborative.
- Rob Train, Vice President - Operations, Granger.
- Adam Tweedy, Director of Preconstruction, Owen Ames Kimball.
- Aaron Walsh, Market Leader, Alberici Constructors.
- Ryan Williams, Owner & President, Guardian Lighting.
- Ed Wygnal, Project Manager, Johnson Controls.