Learn More/Refer to our Programs
Michigan State University Extension offers a variety of educational programming to help you and your family live healthy lives. Class topics include:
- Preventing falls and improving balance (Tai Chi for Arthritis and Falls Prevention and A Matter of Balance)
- Building better sleep habits (SLEEP)
- Practicing mindfulness, managing anger and reducing stress (Stress Less with Mindfulness and RELAX: Alternatives to Anger)
- Managing chronic pain, diabetes and other illnesses (Chronic Disease PATH, Chronic Pain PATH, Diabetes PATH, and National Diabetes Prevention Program)
- Supporting caregivers (Powerful Tools for Caregivers)
To learn more about programs and sign up for a class, visit the websites above.
You can also visit the event calendar on MSU Extension’s Food & Health website and search for a topic you are interested in (for example, “SLEEP,” “diabetes”). Filter by date and location to find offerings near you that work for your schedule.
To get help figuring out what class is right for you — or to refer yourself, a patient or a loved one into our classes — fill out the form below and an MSU Extension staff member will contact you shortly. You can also contact MSU Extension’s health referral team at ReferMSU@msu.edu.