Department Accessibility Liaisons
Your primary point of contact for accessibility will be your department’s accessibility liaison. Your department liaison will be able to answer questions regarding accessibility, as well as direct you to available college and university resources.
If your department liaison is unavailable or unable to assist you, additional CANR resources are also available.
CANR Department Accessibility Liaisons
- Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics: Taylor Logan.
- Animal Science: Tracy Rich.
- Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering: Luke Reese.
- Community Sustainability: Lindsay Mensch.
- Entomology: Heather Lenartson-Kluge.
- Fisheries and Wildlife: Jo Latimore.
- Food Science and Human Nutrition: Katherine Alaimo.
- Forestry: Lauren Noel.
- Horticulture: Norm Lownds.
- Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences: Lee Duynslager.
- School of Packaging: Cimberly Weir.
- School of Planning, Design and Construction: Heidi Macwan.
Other Accessibility Liaisons
- CANR: Heidi Macwan.
- AgBioResearch: Cameron Rudolph.
- Center for Regional Food Systems: Lindsay Mensch and Andrea Weiss.
- Kellogg Biological Station: Cara Barnes, email@example.com; and and Daniel Gorentz, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MSU Extension: Gwyn Shelle.
- Office of Academic and Student Affairs: Beth Bonsall.