Register for Course
Follow the instructions below to register for this course if you are not a Michigan State University staff member or student:
- Create your MSU Community ID and Password: Community ID Instructions - Create Your Account.
- Login to the registration system with your Community ID and Password: Supporting Local Food Councils Online Course.
- Follow the instructions to register for the course. Upon registration, you will receive a receipt and instructions for accessing the course.
Michigan State University Staff/Students:
Register for this course using your MSU NetID and Password: MSU Staff/Student Registration.
To Access Your Online Course
After you have successfully registered for the course:
- Go to https://d2l.msu.edu/.
- In the NetID field:
- Non-MSU Staff: Enter your Community ID (your email address).
- MSU Staff: Enter your MSU NetID.
- Enter your password.
- You will be logged into D2L. Click on the Supporting Local Food Councils course title to get started.
If you have any technical problems please call the Michigan State University Help Desk. They are available 24/7 at email@example.com or 1-800-500-1554.