S Corporation Seminar
This S Corporation webinar will review the mechanics of electing Subchapter S status of a corporation.
The topics covered include:
- Examining some positive and negative consequences of such an election
- The preparation of the Form 1120S, including a shareholders Schedule K-1, K-2, and K-3.
- Attributes of Officer Reasonable Compensation requirements
- Who is required to receive reasonable compensation
- Facts & circumstances in advisory services
- Strategies that practitioners may use when representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service in defense of the compensation taken
This seminar qualifies for 4 hours of CE.
The instructor will be Mary Jane Hourani and instruction will begin at 8:30am and end at 12:15 pm.
Registration fee is $95 and is due by January 10, 2023.
There are no entries at this time.