Steps to Becoming a Volunteer at MSU Tollgate Farm
Ready to Volunteer at MSU Tollgate Farm?
- Contact one of our area leads to find out how your skills and interests match up with our various volunteer projects.
- Garden volunteering, maple sugaring volunteering, farm operations and site maintenance volunteering, can contact Roy Prentice, MSU Tollgate Farm Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agriculture and natural resources education volunteering can contact Ellen Koehler, MSU Tollgate Farm Education Manager, at email@example.com.
- Event volunteers can contact, MSU Tollgate Farm Event Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sustainable agriculture production volunteering can contact Darby Anderson, MSU Tollgate Farm Sustainable Agriculture Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- 4-H youth development volunteering can contact Debbie Morgan, Oakland County 4-H Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrative and office support volunteering or general inquires about volunteering can be directed to Carmen Hamilton at email@example.com.
- All volunteers are required to complete the Michigan State University Volunteer Selection Process. This process helps to provide a safe volunteering and work environment for both adults and youth. Volunteers must complete an application, background check. To learn more about this process, contact Carmen Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org.