4-H Fundraising & Promoting
Is your club considering a fundraiser? Here are some Fundraising Ideas. Check out some of the links below for suppliers. Most have been prepared especially for 4-H, logos included. Combine your efforts with other clubs.
- Best in Show - Pet Treats
- AC Distributors - Cookies & Candy Bars
- Time Factory Publishing - Wall Calendars
- Virginia Diner - Nuts & Snacks
- Dianne’s Custom Candles - Candles
- Coast to Coast - Cookie Dough
- American Publishers - Magazines
- Little Caesars - Pizza Kits
- Reader’s Digest - Beef Jerky, Gift Cards, Chocolate, etc.
- PartyLite - Candles & Home Accesories
All 4-H fundraisers must be approved by the 4-H Council and MSU Extension Staff. Complete a Fundraising Request & Review Form and return it to the MSU Extension office to get a fundraiser approved.
- Tuscola County Brochure
- 4-H Information on Stationary
- Motto and Pledge Bookmarks
- Power of Youth Bookmarks
- 4-H Forever Bookmarks
All 4-H emblems and materials must follow the USDA 4-H Name and Emblem Guidelines set forth for the use of the 4-H name and emblem.