Clinton Eaton and Van Buren 4-H Virtual Showcase
Registration opens Wednesday, July 8, 2020. Registration closes 12 midnight on Wednesday, July 22, 2020! Click here to see a list of available classes.
- When you register, you will also be submitting the project itself.
- Submission will mainly be uploading still photos of the project, but there are some classes that will ask for a video or potentially a document. Visit Virtual Learning Exhibitor Tipsheet to help plan your online judging experience!
- Check out these Tips for Taking Photos and Video!
- Once registration opens, you will go to our county's Fair Entry website and use your 4-H online information to login.
- Use this link to our FairEntry website to access the registration system when it opens on Wednesday, July 8, 2020. FairEntry Login Screen https://www.fairentry.com/Fair/SignIn/14801
- In order to submit a video, the video must be uploaded to YouTube and then the YouTube link will be submitted within Fair Entry. For instructions on “How to Create a Video Entry and Submit Through FairEntry”, use this link to visit our resource page and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to access the embedded video.
- If you have any questions or concerns, or need assistance loading your video for your project submission, please email Corissa, Kristy or Janice.
- Due to our virtual format, not all classes will be offered this year. Only the classes listed in the Clinton, Eaton, Van Buren Showcase hierarchy are available.
- All 4-H rules apply.
- In order to participate in the Virtual Showcase, youth must have met their county deadlines for animals. Static/still exhibits open to all youth.
- If you have any questions on your project area that you cannot find in the documents below, please contact Corissa, Kristy or Janice
- In this video you will see a demonstration of how exhibitors will submit entries through the FairEntry system. The video shows how to find your classes, enter class requirements such as photos and videos, and view comments from judges. Here is a helpsheet document with screenshots to guide you through the project submission process. Additional resources relating exhibitor registration are below.
Tips for Exhibitors Making Online Entries
- How to login to FairEntry with your 4HOnline account: https://vimeo.com/265821971.
- Recommended browsers include Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Older versions of Internet Explorer may cause unexpected behavior.
- Be sure to click the “Submit” button when you have completed your entries. Entries are not final until they have been submitted.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email with a list of your entries.
4-H Project Learning Reflections
Below are Project Learning Reflection pages you may use if your project needs additional information.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Corissa Harris, Clinton County, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristy Oosterhouse, Eaton County, email@example.com
Janice Zerbe, Van Buren County, firstname.lastname@example.org