Financial Management & Marketing
- The MSU Farm Finance and Labor Management web page contains information on Farm Bill, taxes, healthcare for employees, crop insurance, financial analysis and cost-of-production information for fruits, vegetables, nurseries, orchards and greenhouses.
- The USDA offers the Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program (NAP).
- The Packer maintains a Vegetable Commodity Pricing Report and the USDAMarket News keeps weekly data on domestic and international retail markets.
- The Great Lakes Agricultural Labor Services, LLC has been working with growers interested in going through the H-2A agricultural worker program.
- The Growing Michigan's Future report contains all the information needed for selling fresh uncut produce, packaged produce, and added value products in Michigan.