2023 Wexford County Plat Book
Wexford County Plat Books are available for purchase from Wexford County 4-H and serve as our main source of funding for our programs. These books provide parcel maps and ownership for land 10 acres or more in Wexford County. These are great for outdoors-folk and make a great teaching tool for youth!
Books are available for $30 (including tax) at Wexford County MSU Extension (inside Baker College), Northwoods Feed, and Horizon Books.
Plat Books are available for shipping for an additional $4 fee (subject to change with postage increases). Please complete the form and return with payment. Credit card payments may be made over the phone by calling our office and include an additional processing fee.
- Landowner maps that concentrate on rural landownership with detailed acreage information, parcel boundaries and section lines. Each map includes highways, roads, waterways, railways, boat ramp/public access locations and municipal boundaries.
- Specialty maps include: Wexford County Road Map, Commissioner District Map, School Districts Map & Watersheds Map
- 3D LiDAR Aerial Maps facing the landowner map pages. The aerial maps are enhanced using elevation data from the USGS's National Elevation Dataset (NED), creating a 3D effect showing the actual topography of the land.
- Historical District & Downtown Development Authority Map
- Municipal maps of: Cadillac, Buckley, Harrietta, Manton & Mesick
- Lake Mitchell & Lake Cadillac Maps
- Campground Directory
- Road Index that identifies all roads in Wexford County.
- Landowner Index that allows for easy identification of rural landowners in Wexford County.
- Full color printing, spiral-bound, 8 1/2 x 11, 84 pages.