Keys, Access, Space, and Driver Records Forms 

Please use the links below to request Keys, Building and Autoclave Room Access, and PSSB Space. The forms must be submitted by the PI or lab manager.

For MPS access, please contact Bob Bryan at bryanro@msu.edu or 517-303-0054.

You will also find the MSU Drivers Certification form below. Email your completed form to psm.facilities@msu.edu. If you are licensed in a state other than Michigan, please submit your 36 month driving record from your issuing state with your completed drivers certification form.

Questions? Email psm.facilities@msu.edu.

Keys: CIPS, PBL, and PSSB

Key Authorization/Request Form (To be filled in by PI / Supervisor)

Building Access: Center for Integrated Plant Systems (CIPS), Plant Biology Laboratories (PBL), & Plant and Soil Sciences Building (PSSB) 

Building Access for PSM Department Form (To be filled in by PI / Supervisor)  

Autoclave Room Access: PSSB

PSSB Autoclave Access Form (To be filled in by PI / Supervisor) 

Plant and Soil Sciences Building (PSSB) Office Space Request Form

PSSB Office Space Request Form

Plant and Soil Sciences Building (PSSB) Mailroom Mailbox Request Form

PSSB Mailbox Request Form

PSM Drivers Certification Form

ATTENTION UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS: You are required to complete the "Driving Safety for University Vehicle Use" in ability training. Please complete the training before submitting the Drivers Certification form. Log into your Ability Training Compliance (Course ID: MSU-0100-WBT) and come back to fill out the Drivers Certification form after completion of the training.

ATTENTION OUT OF STATE LISCENCE HOLDERS: You are required to submit a 36 month driving record for the state in which your license is issued. You can obtain this through any Secretary of State or Department of Motor Vehicles office in your issuing state.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please email PSM.Facilities@msu.edu

PSM Driver Record Request Form