Because less than 2 percent of the U.S. population provides food for the remaining 98 percent, there is a huge opportunity to provide information and education about agriculture and food production.

Agricultural promotion happens each day in numerous ways. This page is designed to help visitors learn more about modern food production and its importance in our daily lives. Those interested in agriculture promotion are encouraged to use these resources, ideas and activities.

Resources from MSU Extension

 MSU Extension News articles

Resources from other sources

Michigan State University Michigan State University Close Menu button Menu and Search button Open Close