Use the resources listed below to help you get started with your hop production.
Commercial crop overview
- Getting started with hops: Webinar Recording
- Challenges and Opportunities for Organic Hop Production in the United States, Agronomy Journal, Volume 103, Issue 6, 2011
Cost of production
- 2016 Enterprise Budgets for hop production (5, 10, 20 acres)
Cultivars and genetics
- Hop Trellising and Budgets, Edward B. Page, Colorado State University
- Building a Hopyard, Roger Rainville, University of Vermont
- Irrigation parts list, University of Vermont Extension
- Trellis Cost Budget, University of Minnesota
- Simple Earth Hops: Hop Trellis Parts List
- Erigging Supply
- Fehr Bros Industries, Inc.
- Growers Supply
- Safeland Industrial Supply, Inc.
- Southern Wire Corporation
- Web Rigging Supply
- Trickl-eez Company
- Springbrook Supply
- Setting Up Irrigation in Your Hopyard, YouTube video by University of Vermont Extension