Information for All Employee Types:
- Pre-Employment Inquiry Guide
- Conflicts of Interest in Employment Form - this form must be completed by all employees who will be working in the same department as a “relative".
- Employee Driver Certification Form (if applicable)
- Exposure to Health Risks/Physical Demands Form (if applicable)
- MSU Extension Electronic I9 Authorized Processors List
- MSU Extension Sample I9 Email to New Hire
- MSU I9 Quick Tip Guide (includes examples)
- MSU Electronic I9 Information
- MSU Electronic I9 FAQs
Academic/Non-Academic (Off-Campus) Employment
Academic - Employment Procedures
- Position Request Form
- New Hire Form
- Computer Access Form
- Acknowledgment of Receipt (non-academic only)
Temporary, On-Call and Student Employment
The following policies, procedures and forms are specifically designed to aid in hiring temporary, on-call or student personnel.
- Process Flowchart for Hiring Temporary, On-call and Student Employees
- TOC Employment Guide
- ACA Eligibility Quick Reference Guide
- Pre-Approval Request Form - This form works best using Internet Explorer (IE) with the pop-up blocker disabled.
- Hire Form
- Change of Status Form
- Funding/Account Number Change Request Form
- Student Job Titles & Pay Rates
- Handshake - Sourcing employees for Temporary, On-Call, and Student Roles
Employing On-Call Minors (employing individuals under the age of 18)
*For specific instructions on employing on-call minors, please refer to the Employment Guide in the Temporary, On-Call and Student employment section above.