Field Crop Pest Management
June 11, 2012
- MSU manual number: E2034
- Prepared by: Rebecca Hines, MSU Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Prepares you for: Michigan Category 1A exam on field crop pest management
- Date New: April 2001
- Size: 86 pages printed copy; PDF format 5.3 Mb
- Cost & availability: $15.50 or free online. Printed copies can be purchased from the National Pesticide Safety Education Center. The complete text is available in PDF format at no charge by accessing the chapters listed below. Note that the printed manual includes color photographs not found in the PDF version.
Field Crop Pest Management E-2034
- Chapter 1 Integrated Pest Management
- Chapter 2 Minimizing Pesticide Impact
- Chapter 3 Application Equipment
- Chapter 4 Calibration
- Chapter 5 Insect Management
- Chapter 6 Weed Management
- Chapter 7 Disease Management
- Chapter 8 Nematode Management
- Appendices Answers, Conversion Tables, Glossary, Bibliography.
Sharing our bulletins with other states. The MSU Pesticide Education Program generally allows free use of information in our bulletins in government and Extension publications. However, we ask that you contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 517-432-7392 for written permission, and include appropriate citations.