Management of Wood-destroying Pests
June 15, 2012
- MSU manual number: E-2047
- Prepared by: MSU Pesticide Education Program
- Prepares you for: Michigan Category 7B exam on wood-destroying pests.
- Date New: December 2000
- Size: 122 pages, printed copy; PDF format - 5.03 Mb
- Cost & availability: $10 or free online. Printed copies can be purchased from the National Pesticide Safety Education Center. The complete text of this manual is also available in a PDF format at no charge by accessing the chapters shown below. Note that the printed manual includes color photographs not found in the PDF version.
Management of Wood-destroying Pests E-2047
- Whole Manual, minus Appendix G
- Chapter 1 Laws Concerning Control of Wood-destroying pests
- Chapter 2 The Biology of Termites and Other Wood-Destroying Pests
- Chapter 3 Equipment and Methods
- Chapter 4 Soil Treatment for Subterranean Termites
- Chapter 5 Other Treatments for Subterranean Termites
- Chapter 6 Other Wood-destroying Insects
- Chapter 7 Wood-damaging Fungi
- APPENDICES: Answers, Glossary, Wood-boring insects, minus Appendix G color photo section.
Sharing our bulletins with other states. The MSU Pesticide Education Program generally allows free use of information in our bulletins in government and Extension publications. However, we ask that you contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-432-7392 for written permission, and include appropriate citations.