Resources for Homeowners
This page features a series of resources for homeowners to help them appropriately maintain their septic system and handle other wastewater issues.
- Managing Your Septic System. Newly updated educational folder now available through the MSU Extension Bookstore.
- Does Your Community Need a “Sewer” System?, National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association
- Environmental Protection Agency’s Septic (Onsite/Decentralized) Systems
- Home *A*Syst Chapter 11: Managing Wastewater, MSU Extension
- Home *A*Syst: Managing Shoreline Property to Protect Water Quality, MSU Extension
- Planting on Your Septic Drain Field, Virgina Cooperative Extension
Septic Systems: Insight into Your Onsite System, Monday, November 14, 2016; 12- 2 pm
Get an overview of Michigan onsite programs, how septics are regulated, how septic systems functions, best management practices and more.