Transfer Credits

To determine if courses taken or to be taken at other institutions transfer as course credits to MSU:

  1. Go to Transfer MSU.
  2. Select the college or university where you attended/will be attending.
  3. Select an appropriate course category.
  4. Determine if the course has an equivalent course at MSU.
  5. Review requirements at MSU to be sure transferred course meets requirement.

MSU students enrolling in a course at another institution should complete a guest status form to ensure that the credits will transfer to MSU. These forms are available in the CANR Academic and Student Affairs office in 121 Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture.