Michigan Master Naturalist Course
The MSU Extension Michigan Master Naturalist Program is available to all persons interested in understanding and conserving the native ecology of the state beginning in their own backyards. Local programs are coordinated by local partner groups throughout the state. The course is delivered in monthly sessions over a period of six months.
Format: 30 students per host site per year
Host location and year
Michigan Master Naturalist will feature new classes in the future. As details for each host site is finalized more information will be available.
- Rouge River Region (EIC Dearborn) - Registration is closed
- West Central Michigan - Ebersol Center, Wayland - Registration is closed
- Southwest Michigan - Liberty Hyde Bailey Museum, South Haven - Registration is closed
- North Country- Huron Pines, Gaylord; and Pigeon River Discovery Center, Vanderbilt
- Southeast Michigan - Washtenaw
- East Central - TBD
- EIC - Environmental Interpretive Center U of M Dearborn
- West Central Michigan - Ebersol Center
- Southwest Michigan - Liberty Hyde Bailey Museum
- Upper Peninsula - TBD