MSU Extension: Teaching & Learning
Location: Desire to Learn
Audience: MSU Extension employees who teach or develop educational materials.
The course is a collection of modules on the topic of teaching and learning. The modules are stand-alone and may be completed in any order.
- Andragogy- Working with Adults
- Giving Better Presentations
- Experiential Learning
- Differentiating Instruction
- Scenario-Based Learning
- Best Practices in Creating Educational Videos
- Working with Youth
- Lesson Planning
- Classroom Management
Please note that more modules will be added to this course with time.
Related core competencies: Educational Delivery and Technology Adoption
- MSU Extension employees can self-enroll using their MSU NET ID and the button below.
- County-paid staff should enroll using their D2L Community User ID, using the button below.
Contact Anne Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems enrolling in the course.