To sign up for this online course in Michigan State University’s Desire 2 Learn (D2L) system, please do the following:
SIGN UP FOR AN MSU GUEST (COMMUNITY ID)
- Visit the Community ID website.
- Click on “Create Guest Account.”
- Create your Guest (Community ID). Please note the email address you used as well as the password you created.
More detailed instructions for creating your MSU Guest (Community ID) are available, if needed.
REGISTER FOR THE SLEEPING, CRYING, DRIVING (S.C.D.) COURSE
- Sign up on the S.C.D. D2L page with your MSU Guest (Community ID)
- Follow the instructions to register for the course. Upon registration, you will receive a receipt and instructions for accessing the course.
LOG INTO THE S.C.D. COURSE
- Go to the Michigan State University’s D2L Online Course System.
- Click on the Login button.
- In the MSU NETID field, enter your email address (enter the same email used when creating your community ID and in registration).
- Enter the password you set during registration.
- You will be logged into D2L. Click on the View All Courses link and you will see your course listed.
If you need technical assistance, please contact the Michigan State University Help Desk. They are available 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-500-1554. Tell them you are logging into an MSU Extension online course with a MSU Community ID.