To access the events management system, visit https://events.anr.msu.edu.
This online registration system has many features, including:
- Ability to accept cash, check, credit card or wire transfer and send invoices
- Easy tracking of participants and payments
- Group registrations
- Payment of event expenses and reimbursements
- Complete event cost analysis
To help guide you through the process of creating an event in the Events Management System, use the following documents:
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Creating an Event - This document will guide you through the process of creating an event in the system.
- Event Information for Creation of Registration System - This form can be used to assist you with collecting and preparing the information you need to create an event in the system. This form will be particularly helpful in the development of your first few events in the system. Once you have more familiarity and comfort with the system, entering the events without use of this document will be much easier.
- Event Postings - This outlines how to create an event posting to the MSU Extension Events Calendar. When you create an event in ANR Events Management System, ANR Event Services will create an event calendar posting in the MSU Extension Events Calendar for you. You are welcome to always create your own events in dotCMS if you are not utilizing ANR Events Management System; if you create an event on the MSU Extension Events Calendar and later decide to create a registration system, let ANR Event Services know when you request activation and we will update your calendar post with the registration link.
- Activation Checklist - Use this checklist prior to requesting activation of your event in the Events Management System to help expedite the activation process.
- County Staff FAQ's - A compilation of questions that will be most pertinent to county staff working with 4-H programs. There are also frequently asked questions for 4-H Families who are registering within the system
PCI Compliance Information - This file provides information about PCI Compliance in the office place. Please print and post near your computer.
Banner Images for EMS
Additional training materials can be found here.
Group registration in ANR Events Management System is a helpful tool when registering multiple individuals from the same family or organization. Group registration allows you to collect information for a primary contact, such as a parent of multiple youth or administrative assistant, while also collecting registration information for other participants, such as multiple children or members of an organization. This tool allows you to anonymously collect demographic information for each participant before moving to the next participant’s registration.
Group registration must be requested before it can be integrated in your event registration. If you are interested in utilizing or learning more about group registration, please contact ANR Event Services.
Logging into EMS
You will need an ANR username and password to access ANR Events Management System. If you do not have an ANR login, please complete a Computer Access Form.
If you already have an ANR login but are having trouble logging in, please contact ANR Technology Services.