- Stem cell regionalization during olfactory bulb neurogenesis depends on regulatory interactions between Vax1 and Pax6. Coré N, Erni A, Hoffmann HM, Mellon PL, Saurin AJ, Béclin C, Cremer H.Elife. 2020 Aug 7;9:e58215. doi: 10.7554/eLife.58215. Online ahead of print. PMID: 32762844
- Circadian rhythms in the mouse reproductive axis during the estrous cycle and pregnancy. Alex M Yaw, Thu Duong, Duong Nguen, Hanne M. Hoffmann.
. 2020 Mar 3. doi: 10.1002/jnr.24606. Online ahead of print.
- The Homeodomain Transcription Factors Vax1 and Six6 are Required for SCN Development and Function. Erica C. Pandolfi, Joseph A. Breuer, Viet Anh Nguyen Huu, Tulasi Talluri Duong Nguyen, Jessica Sora Lee, Rachael Hu, Kapil Bharti, Dorota Skowronska-Krawczyk , Michael R. Gorman, Pamela L. Mellon, Hanne M. Hoffmann. Molecular Neurobiology 2019.
Deletion of the Homeodomain Protein Six6 from GnRH Neurons Decreases GnRH Gene Expression Resulting in Infertility. Pandolfi EC, Tonsfeldt KJ, Hoffmann HM, Mellon PL. Endocrinology. 2019 Jun 18.
Book chapters and reviews
- Sen A and Hoffmann H. Role of core circadian clock genes in hormone release and target tissue sensitivity in the reproductive axis. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 2019, November https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1a7qi153jzbSEI
- Hoffmann H, Pandolfi E, Larder R, Mellon P. Haploinsufficiency of Homeodomain Proteins Six3, Vax1, and Otx2, Causes Subfertility in Mice Via Distinct Mechanisms. Neuroendocrinology. 2018 Sep 27. PMID: 30261489
- Hoffmann HM and Mellon PL. Regulation of GnRH gene expression. Book chapter in The GnRH neuron and its Control edited by Allan Herbison and Tony Plant. John Wiley & Sons. Feb 19, 2018
Complete list of publications