The Macomb County Youth Council is made up of Macomb 4-H members from various clubs around the county. The youth are tasked with providing leadership to the 4-H program. The council holds fundraisers to provide scholarships for educational opportunities to both adult volunteers and youth members. They also hold county wide events to engage members and volunteers to strengthen the Macomb County 4-H community. Nominations for officer positions occur during the September meeting, while elections are held in October. Youth Council meetings are always open to 4-H members who would like to serve as a delegate for their club.
President: Elizabeth Bennett (K-9 & Kompany)
Vice President: Audrey Schulz (Bit of Luck)
Treasurer: Grace Tobey (Ray Community)
Secretary: Morgan Jowett (City Slickers)
Reporter: Avery Stallmann (Ray Community)
Adult Advisors: Cindy Bohm and Jim Jerse
Staff Advisor: Katelyn Golembiewski
Award and Recognition Subcommittee: Morgan Jowett, Katelyn Golembiewski
We are in search of adult volunteers and youth members who are interested in serving on the Award and Recognition Subcommittee. Help us plan the Macomb County Awards program and promote member applications and adult award nominations! Contact Katelyn if interested at email@example.com
2021 Meeting Dates
- April 15, 6:00pm, Contact Extension office for zoom meeting information
- June 17, 6:00pm, Contact Extension office for zoom meeting information
- July 15, 6:00pm, Contact Extension office for zoom meeting information
- February 7, 2020
- April 24, 2020
- June 3, 2020
- July 8, 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- April 2021
Macomb County 4-H Youth Council is hosting a social media challenge the week of St. Patrick’s Day. What better way to celebrate this green holiday than by showing your 4-H pride through baking!?
YOU could win a gift card! Participate in the Great 4-H Clover Bakeoff in just 4 easy steps:
- Create your 4-H themed treat. Anything green goes! Think homemade shamrock shakes, clover cupcakes, green Rice Krispies treats, etc. Put those creative thinking caps on and get started!
- Take a picture of your delicious treat!
- Post the picture on Facebook and/or Instagram from Sunday, March 14 – Wednesday, March 17. Be sure to tag us @MacombMSUE4H
- All participants who post a photo between March 14 and 17 on social media AND tag Macomb County 4-H will be entered into a drawing to receive a gift card!