April 30 - May 2, 2018
Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824
|Pure Passion||Pure Impact|
Strategies for making effective leadership decisions.
· Making daily decisions with limited resources and competing demands
· Mentoring with purpose
· Leading out loud
· Leading from within
· Balance between leadership and management
· Testing our character and competencies
Unveiling the tenacity, creativity and passion of leaders.
· Responsible leadership is a choice. Why have we chosen this role?
· What is our passion at work?
· At the end of the day, what are we proud of?
· Recognizing leadership qualities in young professionals
· Personal development
· Leading from a distance
· Managing change
· Strategic visioning
· Developing partnerships to extend the Extension mission
· Organizational skills that enhance our ability to lead
· Creating the next generation of leaders