Creating and Setting Signatures in Outlook for Mac
Instructions on how to create an email signature in Outlook for Mac as well as set the signature active.
- Open Outlook.
- Select Outlook from the toolbar.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Signatures.
- Select the Plus Sign in the edit signature box to add a new signature.
- Enter a Signature Name.
- Enter the Signature Content.
- Select the Save Icon.
- Select the Red Circle to close the window.
- Select your Signature from the New Messages and Replies/Forward drop-down menus.
NOTE: You can have different signatures for each of these if so desired.