Peanut Butter Apple Wraps
Numer of Servings: 2 servings
Calories per Serving: 358
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (8 inch)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter reduced-fat
- 2 tablespoons of granola
- 1/2 apple sliced
- Lay tortilla flat and spread peanut butter over 2/3 of the tortilla leaving edges at sides.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of granola over peanut butter.
- Cut apple slices into small chunks and place them on top of the granola.
- Fold over the edges of the tortilla and roll up “burrito style”.
- Eat and enjoy.
Suggestions: Any type of apple can be used – Golden Delicious, Granny Smith or Fuji; however, Red Delicious apples are the crispiest and their flavor balances the savory taste of the peanut butter. The combination of fruit, granola, and peanut butter makes this snack packed with protein, iron, fiber, and calcium.