Participants in the Graduate Certificate in Spatial Ecology (MSU Program Code 5417) must complete a course from three of the following categories:
- GEO 866 Spatial Data Analysis (4 credits)
- One of the following courses (3 credits):
- FOR 870 Spatial Ecology
- FW 840 Landscape Ecology
- One of the following courses (3 or 4 credits):
- CSS 921 Geostatistics (3)
- FOR 867 Hierarchical Modeling and Computing for Spatio-temporal Environmental Data (3)
- FOR 870 Spatial Ecology (3)
- FW 840 Landscape Ecology (3)
- GEO 865 Advanced Quantitative Methods in Geography (4)
- GEO 869 Geosimulation (3)
For academic advising, reach out to Dr. Phoebe Zarnetske at firstname.lastname@example.org. Forestry 870 and Fisheries and Wildlife 840 may not be used to fulfill requirements for both category two and three.
See MSU Schedule of Courses for more detail on the timing of these courses.