Farm Tax Seminar
This course reviews IRS Publication 225, the Farmers Tax Guide. Topics include:
- The new qualified business income (QBI) deduction for cooperatives
- The depreciation of farm assets and the new depreciation rules under the TCJA
- Qualifying a farm lease for the QBI deduction
- The new excess business loss disallowance rules
- Exception from UNICAP for small businesses
- Recent rulings and cases affecting farms
This is a half-day session offering 4 hours of CE credit. Sessions open at 8:00 am for registration and materials. Instruction from 8:30 am to noon. Note on registration form if you will be staying for lunch (no extra charge).
Registration fee is $90 if received 14 days prior to seminar. After that, it increases to $105.
There are no events at this time.