The telecoupling concept and framework have been widely applied in diverse fields. By the end of 2019, more than 520 publications had cited Framing Sustainability in a Telecoupled World, the foundational paper on telecoupling.
- Journal of Land Use Science: Land-use changes across distant places: design of a telecoupled agent-based model
- Environmental Sustainability: Governing flows in telecoupled land systems
- Ecological Indicators: Guidance for assessing interregional ecosystem service flows
Book chapter: What is Telecoupling? Preview: First 20 Pages. News release: New book applies telecoupling framework to land-use change
- Science of the Total Environment: Interactive national virtual water-energy nexus networks
- Sustainability: Telecoupling Research: The First Five Years. News release: Sustainability celebrates research revolution birthday
- Ecology and Society: Special Feature - Telecoupling: A New Frontier in Global Sustainability. News release: Sustainable science amplifies the global of local