Paid Social Media Campaigns – Meta Platforms (Facebook and Instagram)
The CANR social media manager can assist department and unit communicators in developing and launching paid social media campaigns on Meta platforms (Facebook and/or Instagram.)
The following information is needed to create a paid social media campaign:
- Objective: what is the objective of the campaign? Options include brand awareness, reach, traffic, lead generation, messages, engagement or video views.
- Audience: who is the target audience of the campaign? Gender, age, geographic location, interests and behaviors.
- Budget: how much do you want to spend on your campaign? The more money spent; the more people reached.
- Timeline: when would you like these ads to run?
- Creative: which photos, videos and/or graphics will be part of the ad? What will be the accompanying text copy?