Awards & Nominations
Faculty and staff in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR) have several annual opportunities to nominate students, faculty and staff for several awards.
The following awards are given periodically in the CANR and at the University level.
CANR produces a packet of all available awards which includes summary information, past CANR recipients, and deadlines for each award. The packet is updated as of 2/8/18.
To learn more or obtain an application form for any of the awards listed below, please click on the award name.
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Awards
- CANR Faculty Awards
- CANR Graduate Student Awards
- CANR Alumni Association Awards
- CANR Student Awards
- CANR Staff Awards
- University Faculty Awards
- University Faculty Fellowship Programs
- University Faculty Emeriti Association Awards
- University Graduate Student Awards
- University Staff Awards
- Excellence in Teaching Award
- Camden Endowed Teacher/Scholar Award
- H. Paul Roberts Award for Distinguished Service in Study Abroad Programs
- Outstanding Academic Advisor Award
- University Distinguished Professor
- William J. Beal Outstanding Faculty Award
- Teacher-Scholar Award
- Community Engagement Scholarship Award
- President's Distinguished Teaching Award
- MSU Alumni Club of Mid-Michigan Quality in Undergraduate Teaching Award
- Outstanding Contributions by an Academic or Support Unit for Creating Opportunities for Faculty emeriti
- The Faculty emeriti Association Outstanding Contributions by an Individual Award