Registration for youth and adults for 4-H Exploration Days 2024 will open in March!
Please direct any questions to email@example.com
Please review the 4-H Exploration Days Handbook for event rules, policies and procedures that all youth and adults must acknowledge and abide by.
$220 Youth Participant Fee – The fee for youth to participate in 4-H Exploration Days covers meals from Wednesday lunch to Friday lunch, two nights of lodging, all event activities and a T-shirt.
$120 Adult Participant Fee- Adult Participant $120 Adult Participant Fee- Adults attend as support for this event as instructors and chaperones and will be assigned a variety of volunteer tasks to support the event. The fee for adults participating in 4-H Exploration Days covers meals, from Wednesday lunch to Friday lunch, two nights of lodging, all event activities and a T-shirt.
$45 Tuesday Early Arrival Fee – This additional fee covers Tuesday lodging and Wednesday breakfast for long distance participants (primarily from Upper Peninsula).
If unable to pay the $50 pre-payment by credit card within the registration system, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements prior to registering.
Fee Deadlines, Cancellations & Refunds
$50 Pre-Payment – due upon registration
- Cancellations through May 1, 2023 are fully refundable. (Pre-payment is non-refundable for cancellations after May 1.)
- Cancellations between May 2 and May 26th, 2023 will receive payment minus the $50 pre-payment.
All Fees balance due by May 26, 2023 – This is the remaining balance, that includes additional fees or minus any applicable scholarship credits/coupon codes for local scholarships.
- Anyone not fully paid by May 26th will be canceled. Anyone who is canceled due to lack of full payment by May 26th is not eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations by participants after May 26th will lose $120 of their payment(s). Refunds for the amount paid beyond $120 will be processed in July.
Cancellations after June 16th are considered no show and refunds will not be given.
All cancellations for the event must be submitted to email@example.com. When a cancellation request is submitted, you will receive a refund form that will need to be filled out within 3 business days. NO refund request will be processed after June 23rd.
- Credit/Debit Card through the registration system.
- Cash or Check through the MSU Extension county office.
Key and Access Card Replacement Fees: $100 for keys and $15 for access cards not returned at check-out.