August 3, 2019
Blue Water Sportsman's Association of St. Clair County
This annual event, sometimes referred to as the “4-H State Shoot,” provides Michigan 4-H shooting sports members with the opportunity to test their skills and earn recognition with other 4-H members from all over the state.
|BB Gun||Air Rifle||.22 Rifle|
|Target Archery||3-D Archery||Hunting & Wildlife|
Tournament Rules, Information & Registration Forms
Registration details, general tournament rules, division information (ages), event specific rules, awards presentation, and more.
- All participants register online between approximately (TBD). Registration instructions will be provided by local county instructors.
- Registration fee is $30/youth participant.
- Registration confirmation will be sent to the email address entered on the contestant’s registration. It is the contestant’s responsibility to make sure they check their email to confirm they are registered for the correct event. No changes will be made after (TBD) at 3 p.m.
- Absolutely no late or on-site registration changes will be permitted.
Volunteer Registration Form
- Counties must have at least one adult volunteer for every four (1:4) youth registered.
- Volunteers can be registered here.
State Shoot media, medical agreement
Schedule of Events
Competitor/Equipment check-in and shooting times will vary depending on the range and event.
Check-In Times for Ranges: See Relay/Squad page
Volunteer check-in will occur at the range to which you’ve been assigned. If you are unable to fulfill your assigned volunteer job, YOU are responsible for finding a replacement. Notify the range event coordinators of any substitutions upon check in. Awards will be presented on site approximately one to two hours after all events have finished.
- Target archery volunteer orientation at range at 8:30 a.m. (morning shift) and 10:30 a.m. (“afternoon” shift).
3-D archery volunteer orientation at 3-D range at 7:30 a.m
- BB and Air Rifle volunteer orientations (registrars, range officers, scorers) at 8:00 a.m. at the rifle range; .22 Rifle orientation is at 9:00 a.m.
- Coming soon! Please check back July 26, 2019.
Relays & Squads
The relay and squad rosters can be found by visiting the Relays and Squads page.
Blue Water Sportsman's Association of St. Clair County Directions
Please use the directions posted on the Blue Water Sportsman's Association website.
Many thanks to Blue Water Sportsman's Association of St. Clair County and members for hosting us this year!
Phone: (231) 839-5848
Also see the Tournament Rules page for contact information for Event Coordinators, who can provide discipline specific information.
Check back regularly for updates to event information. Details and documents will be posted as they become available.